Brantford is an amazing city. The people are strong, resilient and innovative. It’s a good place to raise a family or grow a business. It has a remarkable past and a bright future.
To reach its potential, Brantford needs a mayor who will listen, work collaboratively and lead a united city government where the only goal is making Brantford the best it can be.
Kevin Davis has been a lawyer and community leader for almost 40 years. He has dedicated himself to giving back to the community he loves.
He helped build a stronger local economy as head of the Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development Commission.
He has helped children, families and the community’s most vulnerable people as a leader of the Boys’ and Girls’ Club, the Brantford Aquatic Club, the United Way, the YM-YWCA Housing Corporation and the Sunrise Rotary Club.
As a city councillor for six years, Kevin got things done by working closely with other councillors and city staff.
And as a lawyer, he developed mediation, negotiation and problem-solving skills that can be applied to the pressing problems facing our city.
Kevin is passionate about the outdoors. He enjoys both the thrills of mountain biking and the serenity of fly-fishing along the Grand. He treasures time with his family, especially his grandchildren.
Kevin Davis is a proven leader. He is dedicated, experienced, capable and caring.
He’s ready to be the next mayor of Brantford.
Putting community first is important to Kevin. He has been honoured to work in the following roles in our great city:
- President, Brantford Boys and Girls Club
- Chairman of John Noble Home for the Aged
- Chairman of the Brantford Economic Development Board
- Director of the Brantford YM-YWCA Housing Corporation
- City Councillor, City of Brantford
- Founding member, President, Brantford Collaborative Law Group
- President of the Brantford Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Brantford Aquatic Club
- Mohawk College Board of Governors
- United Way Campaign Chair
- Treasurer/Director Brant Condo Corp #62
- President Rotary Club of Brantford Sunrise
- Managing Partner, 6 years, Waterous, Holden, Amey, Hitchon LLP