I’ve worked downtown for more than 40 years, and I’ve been quite concerned about the…
- More jobs and more housing. The land north of Powerline Road is being prepared for new industries and housing for thousands of people. Costco, Hershey’s Chocolate & Upfield Canada (Becel Margarine) have already picked Brantford as the place to grow.
- Better health care. The city has paved the way for the province to move forward on a plan for sweeping redevelopment of Brantford General Hospital
- Help for those experiencing homelessness. Assisted housing units are in the works.
- Support for those who need it. New and expanding programs help those with mental health and drug addictions get the care they need.
- A greener city. The city’s vehicle fleet is being electrified and a green bin program is on the way. Existing parks are being upgraded and new ones built.
- A safer city. More police are on the streets, the ambulance fleet is larger and more firefighters are on the job.
Kevin Davis has served Brantford as a lawyer and community leader for four decades. As a volunteer he’s supported children, families, seniors and our most vulnerable residents. He helped promote economic growth and job creation.
As Mayor and City Councillor, he’s learned how to get things done in city hall. Kevin Davis is optimistic about the future and has the dedication, experience and skill to lead us there.
KEVIN DAVIS & BRANTFORD.
READY FOR TOMORROW.